Heat Insulation of Houses
- Thermal Insulation of Houses
- Thermal insulation of architectural monuments
- Thermal Insulation of Balconies and Loggias
- Thermal insulation of interior walls
- Thermal insulation of inter-panel joints and seams
- Insulation of Hangars and Garages
- Insulation of Mobile Homes
- Thermal Insulation of Facades
- Thermal Insulation of Metal Structures
Thermal Insulation of Houses
Unlike residents of apartment buildings, for whom the problem of energy saving is often only theoretical, the owners of cottages and country houses, where there is no central heating, are really interested in reducing consumption of energy (wood, gas, electricity, etc.). Therma insulation materials are designed to solve this problem.
Although there are very many different insulation materials for low-rise buildings, is not always the case that house owners can provide comfortable living conditions in the country. Cottages and country houses are often built without any construction projects. Consequently, when owners start to live in a house, many problems arise. One of the most common problems is poor-quality installation of thermal insulation, leading to freezing of the walls, destroyed facade structures, as well as condensation in the living spaces.
A good solution to eliminate those problems is using LCTIC liquid ceramic heat insulation coating. This material makes it possible not only to significantly reduce thermal energy costs for heating a cottage or a country house, but also can be used successfully to eliminate "freezing." Liquid insulation is applied to both the outer and inner surfaces, levelling temperature difference and eliminating thus the cause of condensation.
Compared to traditional thermal insulation, using LCTIC coating significantly reduces the turnaround time, providing tight fit of the material to the insulated surface. LCTIC can be tinted and serves as a finished topcoat for facades, while protecting them from the effects of ultraviolet radiation.
The main advantages of LCTIC heat insulation material:
- Liquid consistency allows secure isolation of existing gaps and cracks in the wall material - the sources of "cold bridges" and gradual destruction of facade structures;
- Features simple application with a brush, spatula or high pressure painting units;
- Protects walls from freezing;
- It lasts long - more than 10 years.
- Eliminates appearance of mold, mildew, condensation;
- Environmentally friendly;
- Features high vapor permeability;
- Protects facade structures from ultraviolet;
Can be used in combination with other insulating materials (mineral wool, polystyrene and others). LCTIC coating structure ensures super dense fit to the wall materials and closes joints between the slabs.