- Thermal Insulation of Houses
- Thermal insulation of architectural monuments
- Thermal Insulation of Balconies and Loggias
- Thermal insulation of interior walls
- Thermal insulation of inter-panel joints and seams
- Insulation of Hangars and Garages
- Insulation of Mobile Homes
- Thermal Insulation of Facades
- Thermal Insulation of Metal Structures
Thermal Insulation of Ventilation Systems
Ventilation systems are used for feeding and removing indoor air, and are in contact with different temperature environments.
Using heat insulation for ventilation chutes and ducts gives an opportunity to reduce heat loss, leaving the room to the outside; to eliminate condensation on the working surfaces, as well as to reduce unwanted noise.
Materials used for insulating ducts, should provide snug fit to its base, which often has complex shape and configuration.
LCTIC liquid-ceramic coating is an effective solution for thermal insulation of ventilation chutes and ducts. The coating is easily applied by painting to any surfaces, has high adhesion to various materials, can retain its performance in combination with other insulation materials. The coating composition includes special anti-corrosion additives which extend the life of metal structures of ventilation chutes and ducts.
The main advantages of the coating:
- Simplicity of use (simple painting): the coating is applied by brush, spatula, and sprayed using high pressure units;
- Liquid consistency of LCTIC coating provides snug fit to the surface;
- Environmental friendliness;
- Elimination of condensation;
- Thermal insulation works are less expensive and easier to do;
- corrosion protection;
- color matching is possible;