Thermal Insulation of Facades
- Thermal Insulation of Houses
- Thermal insulation of architectural monuments
- Thermal Insulation of Balconies and Loggias
- Thermal insulation of interior walls
- Thermal insulation of inter-panel joints and seams
- Insulation of Hangars and Garages
- Insulation of Mobile Homes
- Thermal Insulation of Facades
- Thermal Insulation of Metal Structures
Thermal Insulation of Facades
Thermal insulation of facades is an important stage of construction, which allows reducing consumption of energy and creating comfortable temperature conditions inside the premises for various purposes. Exactly at this stage of construction work it is important to choose the right insulation material.
LCTIC liquid insulation is an effective material for facades. Elastic coating of small thickness (0.5 - 3 mm) securely protects the surface from negative effects of external factors (including UV); it also prevents heat loss and makes facades look nice and attractive.
The main advantages of using LCTIC liquid insulation for thermal insulation of facades of houses and buildings:
LCTIC coating can be applied by usual brush, spatula, and sprayed using airless spraying units;
- Coating can be carried out without scaffolding
- Simplicity of using the material even during difficult restoration work at complex configuration objects, monuments of architecture;
- Short turnaround time;
- All work takes not more than 2-3 days;
- It is environmentally friendly: completely harmless to human health;
- Expenses for heating and conditioning of premises are reduced;
- Using LCTIC coating for thermal insulation of facades of buildings, houses significantly reduces walls freezing, as well as mold and fungi on the inside surface of walls;
- LCTIC coating for thermal insulation of walls creates temperature comfortable for living.
- In the winter it saves heating energy by about 25-30%, in summer it reduces ventilation and air-conditioning costs;
- It lasts long - more than 10 years;
- Small coating thickness; Unlike usual thermal insulation materials, LCTIC coating does not make wall structures heavier;
- Color matching is possible;
- Reduced capital and operating costs for maintenance of facades;
- Eliminates "cold bridges" from temperature changes:
LCTIC liquid heat insulation is an effective way to eliminate "cold bridges" that appear due to improper design and installation errors, which can not be achieved using usual insulating materials.
- Protects facade structures from ultraviolet.
Thickness of each coating layer is 1-2 mm, which eliminates the need for carrying out works in several stages with the obligatory drying out until the completion of polymerization of each layer. Due to this, time of application of the heat insulation is much less, the surface treated is of much better quality, weather factors (rain, dew, etc.) cannot affect it so much any more.
For thermal insulation of facades under highly negative impact of urban environment (emissions of vehicles, industrial emissions, etc.), LCTIC- coating with photocatalysis effect is used.