Heat Insulation of Balconies and Loggias
- Thermal Insulation of Houses
- Thermal insulation of architectural monuments
- Thermal Insulation of Balconies and Loggias
- Thermal insulation of interior walls
- Thermal insulation of inter-panel joints and seams
- Insulation of Hangars and Garages
- Insulation of Mobile Homes
- Thermal Insulation of Facades
- Thermal Insulation of Metal Structures
Thermal Insulation of Balconies and Loggias
Very often the question arises: how to insulate a balcony or loggia without involving specialists? What insulating material to choose?
You may insulate a balcony's walls with any thermal insulation materials. For example, with mineral wool or polystyrene foam. The problem is that a common drawback of these materials is their rather large thickness and complexity of installation. All of them have a negative impact on human and pet health. At installation, they do not fit closely, which gradually leads to "cold bridges"
LCTIC coating is an efficient material for thermal insulation of balcony or loggia, including its integrated use with other materials.
Unlike conventional materials, LCTIC insulating paint has the following advantages:
- Simplicity of use: it is possible to make heat insulation without involving specialized construction companies. The main tools of applying the paint - a brush and a spatula;
- The material is liquid; can effectively isolate cracks, eliminating "cold bridges";
- Minimum coating thickness: not more than 1.5 - 2 mm;
- Solves the problem of condensation and freezing on the walls and ceiling;
- It lasts long , more than 10 years;
- It is environmentally friendly: completely harmless to human health;
- High adhesion to finishing materials (ceramic tiles, porcelain tiles, various plaster, wallpaper);
- Coating can be tinted to any color.